CentralReach is a leading provider of EHR and practice management solutions that enable applied behavioral analysis (ABA) clinicians and educators to produce superior outcomes for people with autism and related disorders. Powered by its acquisition of Chartlytics, the company is revolutionizing the ABA space with cutting-edge solutions including precision teaching, clinical data collection, scheduling, billing, and learning management. Trusted by more than 52,000 clinicians and educators, CentralReach is committed to ongoing product improvement, market-leading industry expertise, world-class client satisfaction and support of the ABA community to propel industry practitioners into a new era of excellence.
The Salesforce Administrator is a pivotal role on the Business Operations team at CentralReach as it continues to refine its business processes, data, and integrations. This role will be instrumental in optimizing systems/tools used by sales and other related departments in relation to internal workflows, team visibility, and data quality as it is dispersed across the company. Salesforce is CentralReach?s CRM and genesis of much customer information including deal data, interactions, and more, the role will be involved with all aspects of the business focusing on Sales, Marketing, and Client Operations.
The Salesforce Administrator will balance work all departments (depending on prioritized efforts and initiatives) ensuring all workflows are carried out, and that corporate data needs are satisfied from an operational standpoint and a corporate KPI level. This role will enable the driving of data quality and reliability, optimized workflows and internal performance. It will also be pivotal in establishing enhanced automation and integrations of internal systems utilized across the organization. This person must be a highly motivated, self-sufficient, organized professional with quality communication skills to train power users among teams how to best use the system.The Administrator will also play a key role as CentralReach migrates from legacy/proprietary systems to Salesforce to support all functions of the business.
What you'll do:
- Become familiar with current setup/structure/configuration of Salesforce (and CentralReach?s proprietary software as we migrate to SF)
- When new workflows, etc. are decided upon, understand all business needs and requirements to set things in motion and refine the system to fit corporate needs.
- Responsible for the Set-Up/Maintenance/Optimization/Configuration of Salesforce as needed Including: Testing/Sandbox/POC Production Setup, Workflows, Flows, Apex, Process Builders
- Trouble-Shooting and Ad Hoc refinement
- New Users / Deactivation of offboarding users
- Roles & Permissions
- Responsible for setup/integration/maintenance of any 3rd party software/plug-ins introduced into the relevant ecosystem
- Responsible for the health of system integrations including (but not limited to): NetSuite, Pardot, DocuSign
- Responsible for the creation and dissemination of documentation around new processes and backend configuration/code (when applicable)
- Responsible for fast-paced on-time delivery of all initiatives related to systems in the role?s purview
- Creation of dashboards and reports as needed to supplant the Data Analysis team
- Responsible for updating data to maintain data consistency with revisions to system
- System Optimized for performance reporting on operational levels and Corporate KPI levels
- Establishment of governance reports / checks to ensure proper usage in system based on data outputs, i.e. the tracking and monitoring of proper/improper usage
- Training of relevant teams in usage of systems in question
What you'll need:
- 2+ years Salesforce administrative experience
- Familiarity or expertise in Apex and SOQL a plus
- Familiarity with SF Community and Knowledge Base
- CPQ familiarity an enormous plus (SF CPQ, Steelbrick, Apttus, etc.)
- Highly capable of developing and maintaining relationships
- Self-starter; passion for solving challenges
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities while meeting deadlines
- Results-driven with strong attention to detail
- Strong technical skills
- Solid communication skills ? both written/oral
- Experience or expertise in administrating (or being a power user of) SaaS Business operational software
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- A Bachelor?s degree or equivalent work experience required
- Pardot experience is a nice to have along with 3+ years of operational and/or marketing
CentralReach was developed for Clinicians by Clinicians. The story of CentralReach begins at an ABA clinic based out of Pompano Beach, Florida. The company?s founder, a practicing Board Certified Behavioral Analyst, was drowning in manual management of her clinic from scheduling staff and filing claims to reporting on clinical data. She decided that there had to be a better way to manage her operations so she could spend more time on what mattered most ? working with her clients and patients. To help ABA practices focus on what they do best, CentralReach launched the first iteration of its EHR and practice management platform in 2012.
Today, under the leadership of Chris Sullens, an award-winning CEO in the technology space, CentralReach is committed to their mission of providing cutting-edge technology and services to help clinicians and educators produce superior client and patient outcomes. Already a market leader, CentralReach is expected to grow exponentially through its four core tenets: hire and develop great people; build industry-leading products; provide exceptional service to customers and continuously invest in systems, processes and infrastructure.
We value our employees and offer a robust benefits package including health and dental, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage and a 401(k) matching. We also provide comprehensive onboarding, ongoing training, mentoring and career pathing to help you develop your career. We pride ourselves on our fun and energetic environment that also provides our employees with a meaningful way to make a difference by helping clinicians produce superior outcomes for children and adults with disabilities.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task